Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

nice

I really liked the graphics in this I especially liked how you animated the girl twirling the scythe around that was nicely done, I liked the blurred background and how it bounced in the beggining. the skull dude was drawn extremely well and the lyp synch was perfect I am gonna start watching these more this is the first one I have seen, though it was way to short, and that was really all that I could find flawed with this movie, very good !

8/10

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

wow

Damn dude this was really good I liked the cartoon network feel firt starting out and overall was amazing this should be like a preloader for al your movies, you know most shows have there little song and shit then go into the episode this would totally work for you.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

holy shit dude

I loved this move and everything about it...except te murder of daffy.....but damn this had to have taken you a long time. In my eyes there are not any flaws.

-Stay Awake- -Stay Awake-

omg

I am ranked number 4 so far :o

*Good*
Game is hella addicting.
I made a topic about it in the BBS haha
graphics are pretty good.
Loved how their is a high score :D:D

*Bad*

I didn't see any bad ones

Coolio-Niato responds:

Nice a topic on the BBS! More views! Yay! Glad you enjoy it so much!

alien hominid preloader alien hominid preloader

nice

Nice preloader dude the effects on the play button and the overall look on hominide is badass.

Where can I get one?

Morbus Morbus

heh

First off I love that mushroom dude in the preloader.

The grass and backgrounds look simple to do but you pull off a very nice job doing them. Sweet you even made the NPC's interactable thats cool. Nice texture and fading.

The only minor mino downside was how slow the guy went. But damn this is a good game keep up the good work.

Ordinary Alien -.- loop Ordinary Alien -.- loop

hm

I get a weird feeling when I listen to this maybe it's because of the base and making my floor shake a little. But I like it.

Pluto's Quiet Revenge Pluto's Quiet Revenge

hep

I like the creepy tone you get from this.

Like people wondering around a graveyard about to be attacked.

Pluto is pissed!!! Pluto is pissed!!!

meh

I didn't like this one to much to much of the same instrument in it and not alot of different instruments. But I did like the parts that were melo.