-Stay Awake- -Stay Awake-

omg

I am ranked number 4 so far :o

*Good*
Game is hella addicting.
I made a topic about it in the BBS haha
graphics are pretty good.
Loved how their is a high score :D:D

*Bad*

I didn't see any bad ones

Coolio-Niato responds:

Nice a topic on the BBS! More views! Yay! Glad you enjoy it so much!

alien hominid preloader alien hominid preloader

nice

Nice preloader dude the effects on the play button and the overall look on hominide is badass.

Where can I get one?

Morbus Morbus

heh

First off I love that mushroom dude in the preloader.

The grass and backgrounds look simple to do but you pull off a very nice job doing them. Sweet you even made the NPC's interactable thats cool. Nice texture and fading.

The only minor mino downside was how slow the guy went. But damn this is a good game keep up the good work.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

holy shit

damn this rocks I especially was fond of the preloader how it told you how much time you had left so we can grab a drink or somthing lol.

gorilli was my favorite to use .

Another cool thing is when you die there ghost kinda gos up I really couldn't find any flaws to the game 10/10

Skate Quiz: 2 Skate Quiz: 2

hm

Pretty sure stealing a commercial and clips from a movie and calling it your own is against the rules.

Flagged.

But if I was to ate this seriously. I would still give it a 3 graphics were to bad man you should work on that.

LEARN2FLASH: Filters LEARN2FLASH: Filters

sweet

Easily one of the best tutorials like this I have seen but the learn more about blending button did not work.

Streets Of Fire Streets Of Fire

grrr

Dude this game is hella addicting...but

....I got to 500k (isn't my highest) and the fucker gos through 3 of the burn the building stages without getting gas, I mean wtf is that about >:(

good game none the less I just think you should fix that.

clock cock rawk clock cock rawk

lol

lmfao I love that song where did you get it?!

bluntrolla responds:

limewire :)

Champion Champion

hm

The only bad thing about this game is the fact you start over from round 1 if you lose.

Retro-Style Drawing 1 Retro-Style Drawing 1

good!

Now this is what i'm talking about loved the detail you wen't into with this one keep it up!