Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

nice

I really liked the graphics in this I especially liked how you animated the girl twirling the scythe around that was nicely done, I liked the blurred background and how it bounced in the beggining. the skull dude was drawn extremely well and the lyp synch was perfect I am gonna start watching these more this is the first one I have seen, though it was way to short, and that was really all that I could find flawed with this movie, very good !

8/10

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

wow

Damn dude this was really good I liked the cartoon network feel firt starting out and overall was amazing this should be like a preloader for al your movies, you know most shows have there little song and shit then go into the episode this would totally work for you.

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

holy shit dude

I loved this move and everything about it...except te murder of daffy.....but damn this had to have taken you a long time. In my eyes there are not any flaws.

Project Blow Up Project Blow Up

hm

The graphics where rpetty good. I wasn't felling the walls in the castle though. The arrow on the release could have been faster but thats easy to fix. I like how you did the slash when the 3 demons attacked i especially liked the glow on the sword shortly after. But overall it's nice. Good job.

The Thwomps 3 The Thwomps 3

heh

Normally I hate sprite movies to death but.

This was pretty nice and well made. I can't think of any cons the movie has right now so thats definatly a PLUS with me considering it's a sprite movie. Good job fellas.

Scenes From A Memory Scenes From A Memory

omg

OMG I feel honored to even be reviewing this masterpiece! I couldn't findd anything wrong with this. Loved the animations and artwork!

We are looking at the next top 10 of all time!

Madness- Retribution Madness- Retribution

wow

You gave this entry a 5 you are the saviour.

Loved the movie dude I loved how you did the backgrounds and the lighting effects with the moon and windows and the dude with the gatlen gun I think it's called or was it a mini gun?

Sounds of Silence [LT] Sounds of Silence [LT]

hm

I like your style of artwork.
Take a look at all the tutorials in my favorites list they can help you.

Also make the FPS (frames per second) alot quicker so it runs smoothly. And especially look at the how to walk tutorials it iwll make your animation alot better. But other then that the artwork was cool.

Cliff Cliff

lmfao

Dude this ruled so much I loved the wierd guy who pushed him off...and everytime it gos back to him he is looking closer to see the guy til he is basically flat on his stomach lmfao fifen!

CvP the WAR CvP the WAR

wow

Loved the movie everything was simple to make except the predator and yet you were able to make a really good movie with it. Good job!